Friday, July 25, 2014

Lovely Words


I love finding quotes that hold a lot of meaning for me. I thought I'd share some of these lovely words that helped me get through struggles while trying to conceive, and that remind me of the joy of triumph after a trial.

Happy Friday!


Jeffrey R. Holland

Creative LDS Quotes

 

“I would never have asked for this trial, but I would never give it away.” #SisStevens | #ldsconf

I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27

{#Quote – #Pregnancy quotes} “I am not alone.” How so touching the poem is!!! It’s just so true and yet he magical connection is simply beyond words!!! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing as two becomes one, your baby is feeling your feelings.

And a funny one :)

If practice makes perfect, our children will be flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.