Thursday, July 17, 2014

22 Weeks

I'm getting bigger and bigger! It really is true how you can go to bed one night and look noticeably bigger in the morning. Unfortunately I don't have anything exciting to blog about. Our days consist of work, gym, dinner, and getting ready for bed. Now that is a summer packed full of fun! 

I do plan on writing a post soon comparing some of the popular baby stores to register at as well as some excellent books I'm reading right now. I'm currently loving Pamela Druckerman's "Bringing Up Bébé." This blog needs more variety...I don't want to yap about myself and the twins all the time! 

This past week I've thought a lot about how wonderful life is when you focus on the good. I have so much to be thankful for, so much to appreciate, so much to make me smile. I am thankful for the trials I've had and for the lessons I've learned from them. Especially the trial of getting these babies in my belly! Life is good, sometimes you just have to look a little harder for the good. Anyway, the past two weeks have gone by great. Somehow my heart grows bigger and bigger each week for these babies. I can't imagine what it will be like when I actually get to meet them!

22 Weeks!



How far along? 22 Weeks, 2 days
Babies are the size of: An ear of corn...yum! 
Total weight gain: About 7-8lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Some shirts. Still fit into my pants! 
Stretch marks? None...I'm dreading the day!
Sleep: It's been a little rougher lately. 
Exercise: Still keeping at it!
Miss Anything: I said it once and I'll say it again: I actually miss my tiny boobs. 
Movement: Lots of kicking! They stop whenever Chris comes near to feel...silly babies.
Food cravings: Anything pumpkin! I'm really excited for the fall. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Labor Signs: No. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)  
Looking forward to: Eating lots of pumpkin this fall haha  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.