Thursday, June 5, 2014

16 Weeks!

Happy 16 weeks babies!

The past two weeks have been pretty good. I'm definitely enjoying the second trimester energy! I've been working out more, sleeping lots, and overall feeling pretty good. I'm mostly concerned about my eating habits. I still can't stand vegetables and all I ever really eat is carbs and more carbs. I also haven't had an increase in appetite much so I'm still eating the same amount of food as I did before pregnancy. 

I cannot wait for Saturday night because Chris will be done taking the CFA! I'll finally get my husband back! I've never seen someone study so much and so hard. I'm proud of my cute husband. Also, next week I will be away at a girls camp for the young women in my church. I'm the camp director so I've been busy planning away. I'm mostly excited for the food! A lot of people are surprised that they're letting me go pregnant, but no one has told me I can't and my doctors seem fine with it. I'll definitely take it easy. I also gave up doing the Dirty Dash this weekend since it didn't seem like a very smart idea with all the obstacles and how hot it's been lately. I definitely won't miss scrubbing mud out of every nook and cranny. 

Oh, and next week we will find out the genders!!! I have an ultrasound Monday, BUT we're planning a little family get together that Saturday to reveal the genders. So I won't actually find out on Monday since we're just going to have my doctor write down the genders and seal it up. I'm dying to know!



Anyway, Here's the latest!

How far along? 16 weeks, 2 days 

Babies are the size of: Large avocados 
Total weight gain: I think I'm now back up to my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? I have a couple shirts, but I haven't worn them yet.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: I LOVE sleep! My new favorite phrase: I'm sleeping for three!
Exercise: I've been using the elliptical lately. Glad I have some energy back!
Miss Anything: Fitting into my swim suit...I need to buy a maternity one!
Movement: Still feeling little flutters every now and then. No distinct kicks yet.
Food cravings: Pretty much any kind of chicken casserole. Oh yes please.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Tomatoes?
Labor Signs: No.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy I suppose. Mostly just content. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the genders!




1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! You look great. I know what you mean about vegetables. I can't stand veggies at all. I'm trying my hardest because I know it's important but I'm doing the best I can with beans and carbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.