Monday, November 25, 2013

Side Effects

hCG side effects? Pregnancy side effects? Who knows! 

The hCG trigger shot I did is full of well, hCG, which is also know as the pregnancy hormone. It can last in your system for roughly 10 days. I'm assuming how I'm feeling is due to the hCG injection, but sometimes it makes me wonder...

Well, I am hungry ALL the time. It's been rough on my tiny stomach. Half the time I eat it doesn't sit well, but I keep eating anyway because I'm so hungry!

I'm still cramping every day since the IUI. It just comes and goes. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Surprisingly I've been emotionally stable. I'm sure my darling husband appreciates that.

I feel bloated all the time, but I'm used to it now so it doesn't bother me much. 

I'm tired. Usually I sit in bed for a while, but lately I'm out the second I lie down. 

Oh, and ZITS! Thankfully I've never had problems with zits/acne in my life. Until now. They're all over my face. And I feel like my entire head is covered in oil. Yuck.

Silly side note...I'm constantly looking at websites and blogs at my job. Every time I see "www." my brains sees "tww" aka two week wait. Ha! 

I'm so glad we are leaving for Cali for Thanksgiving. It will definitely help to pass the time. I get a little more hopeful each day. Chris too! It was adorable how excited he got last night thinking about if I really did get pregnant. Awh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.