Saturday, December 7, 2013

Don't Give Up

I was having a really tough time the other day. I was down and felt like nothing was ever going to work. That each treatment would result in more disappointment. That my dream to be a mom would never become a reality. It was one of those days where I felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. 
I had to make a quick run to Costco that day. As I was leaving I waited in line to give the lady my receipt. I must have looked pretty down because the next thing that happened amazed me. 
The lady looked at me handed me my receipt and said, "Don't give up." 

I was speechless as I walked away. I didn't even think thank her. How did she know? How did she know those were the three small words I needed to hear? 
I love that about the Christmas season. People are extra kind and caring. She gave me a little piece of  hope to hang onto so I could make it through the day without dropping a tear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.