Monday, August 25, 2014

Mickey & Minnie Baby Shower



Last Saturday my wonderful friend Ashley threw me the cutest little Mickey & Minnie baby shower! 

We are big Disney fans so this was such a fun theme. I definitely can't wait for our twins to meet Mickey and Minnie one day! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing we have so many wonderful people that care about us and our twins. I'm really excited about the car seat they got us as a group gift. It made me finally decide on what kind of car seats to get since I've had the hardest time choosing which ones to get. The Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 won! 




   

 


Also, instead of bringing a card everyone brought a book. We have a great start to our collection! I owe a HUGE thanks to Ashley. The shower was so fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Just lovely!! Looks like such a great time! Im so excite for you and your little babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charity! It was a fun little boy/girl theme. Will you be having a baby shower?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.