Friday, May 2, 2014

10 and 11 Weeks

The past two weeks have been pretty uneventful, but we are still madly in love with our babies of course! I am so happy it's the end of the month because we have been stretched thin with so many dang medical bills. May is going to be the same but hopefully not as bad. Between IVF and Chris's knee surgery (part 1) we have got wayyyy to many medical bills. Thankfully I saved a few hundred dollars just by noticing some errors with insurance claims. It's kind of scary since I trusted them, but now I have to monitor everything more closely to avoid future discrepancies. On a good note though, I found out our insurance cover breast pumps 100%! Woohoo! I'm going to become quite the cow. 

Moo.

I caught a head cold so this week has been pretty awful. I can't even remember what energy feels like! And sleep has become impossible because my teeth start aching. I keep worrying it's my wisdom teeth finally coming in, but the more practical reason is that I'm not getting enough calcium. Ice cream and strawberry milk it is!

Also, we are telling our family this weekend! My mom is having a birthday BBQ on Saturday and what's a better birthday present than finding out you're getting TWO more grandchildren! I cannot wait to she her reaction. It will definitely need to be recorded. We've been planning how to break the news and I think it will be perfect. It's going to be weird having this secret off our chests.

Oh and my chalkboard? Never use a chalk marker! Or at least erase it soon after you use it. I had to repaint my chalkboard because the marker wouldn't come off, and now due to an uneven paint layer I have to be careful when writing otherwise it scratches the paint right off. This does not make for a happy pregnant lady.

Anyway, here's a bumpdate!

How far along? 11 Weeks 1 Day
Babies are the size of: Limes! Holy cow.  
Total weight gain: I think I'm still down about 4lbs since pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? No. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: My least favorite part of the day...because I can't sleep.
Exercise: Notta.
Miss Anything: Not having so many medical bills?
Movement: No movement that I can tell, but I'm sure they're still dancing around!
Food cravings: Nothing lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just random things every now and then. And chocolate chips taste like dirt.
Labor Signs: No.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Is zombie a mood? 

Looking forward to: Getting to go off my Metformin this Monday. I hate those pills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Copyright © Little Ivie Lane 2017. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.


You may not take any images or content from this site without written permission.